Thursday 30 May 2013

Blog: 30thMay 2013

Toby Paterson
http://www.themoderninstitute.com/artists/1/selected-solo-exhibitions
"An Experiment for Total Environment"
Durham Art Gallery Durham 2012



I would like you to visit this site, it will maybe
give you an understanding of what I wanted to do, with my vinyl on acrylic work of the Falmer Site Building last December.
 Inspired by Patersons' work, I made that image so that it could be viewed from the back or is it the front? anyway from both sides. This a great way to look at images and I regret not just getting on and doing it.

I consider Paterson has a very interesting way of looking at his subjects and an exciting way of presenting these to his audience.


If you look closely at the image on the right you will see a shadow of a lightening struck tree behind the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment