Tuesday 28 May 2013

Blog 16May 2012 Changes to my proposal for the exhibition

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000167 EndHTML:0000001566 StartFragment:0000000454 EndFragment:0000001550
Blog 16May 2012

Instead of presenting my work as my “number one proposal” for the exhibition, Chris thinks my main work will be better hung in two rows of eight opposite the windows and I have to agree with him. Mostly they are quite difficult to read in good light. BUT that means I have to make another image, wow thats going to be a struggle, I started to feel that I had worked my way through this related work. Nothing at present is flowing, I cant afford the normal number of changes I make to my work nor the number of layers of paint that I put on, its got to be up on the wall on Monday, Tuesday at the latest. The two ideas that are with me relate to Unite Habitation, but that would mean days of blocking out and if paint penetrates where I don't want it to I will have real problems.

I am really anxious about not getting ideas at present, normally I get several a day for new work but blank now!

No comments:

Post a Comment